Important Reminder:Please use common courtesy when parking your vehicle in a space. The width and length of vehicles must be within the yellow lines. Pull all the way into your space.
Note:Roof parkers should always park on the roof and not on the covered levels. No exceptions please!
Garage Rules & Regulations
1. Insurance. All vehicles must carry liability insurance with a company authorized to do business in the State of Louisiana by the Louisiana Insurance Rating Commission.
2. Liability. All parking is at Customer’s risk and Manager assumes no liability for Customer’s vehicle, their contents or driver’s actions.
3. Oil Leaks. Vehicles with excessive oil leaks or other leaks or that are in such a condition that they could present a hazard to other parking customers, will not be allowed to park in the Garage until necessary repairs have been made.
4. Garage Hours. The Garage normal operating hours are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Customer’s have access to the garage with their assigned parking card 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
5. Roof Violators. Customers who are paying for roof level parking must park on the roof. Failure to comply with this rule could result in an additional daily fee or suspension of parking privileges.
6. Reserved Spaces. Customers shall not use parking spaces designated “Bank Customer Parking” or “Reserved”.
7. Space Availability. The Manager assigns unreserved parking on a first come, first serve basis. The number of unreserved covered and uncovered spaces is subject to availability.
8. Rental Payments. Payments for parking are due by the first day of each month. A late fee will be applied to invoices paid after the 10th day of the month. Failure to pay monthly parking invoices could result in a late fee and/or loss of parking privileges.
9. Replacement Fee. There is a $10.00 replacement fee for lost parking cards. If the card is later found and returned to Management with a receipt, the replacement fee will be returned to the parker. Broken or inoperative cards will be replaced at no cost.
10. Vehicle License Tags. Manager utilizes vehicle license tags to identify Customer vehicles in the event of vehicle damage, head lights on, illegal parking, etc.. Customers are required to notify Manager immediately when they have a change in automobile vehicle tags.
11. Speed Limit. The speed limit in the Garage is 5 MPH on all levels. Customers observed speeding or driving in an unsafe manner could lose their parking privileges.
12. Parking Lines. Please use common courtesy when parking your vehicle in a space. The width and length of vehicles must be within the yellow lines.
13. Compact Spaces. Only compact cars should be parked in spaces designated for “Small Cars Only”.
14. Littering. Do not empty ash trays or drinks, or leave other trash on the garage floor.
15. Daily Rates. Rates for daily parking are posted at the Milam Street entrance and the Edwards Street entrance.
16. Rule Changes. From time to time, Manager has the right to set other reasonable rules and regulations governing parking in the Garage and violators of these rules and regulations may, at the discretion of manager, be prohibited from parking in the Garage.