Tip:Save time by submitting work orders using the on-line work order system. Logic:On-line work orders go directly to the technician who will perform the work.
Remember:Providing a full description of the work helps save time by providing the technician with the information needed to prepare for the task.
Regions Center utilizes an on-line tenant work order system that is powered by ANGUS ANYWHERE® work order management software, which is now utilized at more than 1.4 billion square feet of commercial real estate across North America. This user friendly system capitalizes on the Internet and wireless technologies to provide a structured and streamlined work flow to put the building owners, tenants, staff and vendors on the same page. Here are just some of the advantages this system provides to you:
- Tenant Service Requests can be submitted online from any computer using simple drop down selections.
- Tenant Service Requests are received in real time directly by the technician who will handle the request.
- Users will be immediately notified by automated e-mail response when their request has been received, started or delayed and again when it has been completed.
- Users can track service requests and access work order history to view the status of pending service requests or to view previously completed requests.
- Tenants and Maintenance Staff can view the start and completion of work orders in real time.
- This results in increased responsiveness, service quality and staff efficiency.
- Click on the Tenant Services page of this website.
- Log on with the username and password provided by the property management office.
- Select the New Requests tab.
- From the first drop down, select the Building Name for which you have a work request - Regions Tower, Regions Building or Regions Garage.
- Select the Floor where your offices are located or where the work is needed if not in your offices.
- Select your Suite Number or the area of the floor or building where service is needed (for example, this could be the restroom, public hall, a particular floor of the garage, etc.
- Carefully review and then select the appropriate Request Type from the drop down list.
- Select the Priority – Please use LOW whenever possible.
- Enter the Date and Time the work is needed. This will help your technician schedule and manage his work orders.
- Type a detailed Description of the work that needs to be done. REMEMBER, this goes directly to the technician, so please be professional when describing the problem.
- PRESS THE SUBMIT BUTTON AND YOU’RE DONE!