Reminder:Only the removal of normal trash generated during the workday is provided as part of the nightly service.
Note:Nightly dusting does not include the movement or removal of files and papers from desks.
Note:Be detailed in your description of problems on work orders. Do not use general descriptions.
Cleaning five nights per week, day cleaning, carpet cleaning and other special cleaning is provided at Regions Center by PLATINUM CLEANING® a full service janitorial maintenance company specializing in the cleaning of major commercial office properties throughout the United States. Following is a summary of the services offered:
Nightly cleaning services are provided after normal building operating hours Monday through Friday, excepting Building Holidays. These services include:
- Cleaning of all common areas, including public corridors, restrooms and lobbies. Work includes sweeping and mopping of restroom floors, cleaning of restroom fixtures, machine scrubbing of the atrium floor, vacuuming and/or sweeping and dusting in other common area halls and rooms.
- Cleaning of tenant offices including nightly trash removal, replacement of trash liners, vacuuming, dusting of furniture and window ledges, and cleaning of tile flooring surfaces.
- Removal of normal trash generated during the workday. Trash should be kept within the office - no items should be placed in the hallways, stairways or freight vestibules.
Not included in nightly cleaning:
- Cleaning personnel are instructed not to disturb paperwork or articles left on desks or furniture.
- Special wall fabrics will not be cleaned.
- Trash placed outside of trash receptacles will not be removed unless clearly marked as "trash". A good way to identify this type of trash is to have your printer make up brightly colored trash stickers . Any questionable items will not be thrown away.
- Computer equipment, telephones and other sensitive equipment will not be dusted or wiped clean.
- The washing of dishes and the cleaning of refrigerators, microwaves and other appliances in break rooms is not included in nightly service.
- Only minor spot cleaning of carpet is provided. Submit an on-line work order for minor spot cleaning.
Regions Center is the only area property to provide two full time day cleaning personnel - a male day porter and a female day matron. Some of the duties are:
- Twice daily restroom inspections to include spot cleaning as required and re-stocking of paper supplies;
- Policing of the building exterior walks and entrances;
- Vacuuming and spot cleaning of all elevators;
- Inspecting and cleaning as needed of the Atrium;
- Door opening at garage entrance in morning and at lunch;
- Cleaning in and around garage elevator lobbies;
- Inspection and cleaning of the lounge, mail room, loading dock, entrance vestibules, etc.;
- Clean-up of tenant spills;
- Empty tenant trash receptacles missed by night cleaners.
Nightly cleaning includes the following carpet cleaning services:
- Minor spot cleaning of tenant carpet, such as small coffee spills will be performed by the night cleaning crew. Submit a work order identifying the location of spots to be cleaned.
- Cleaning of all common area carpet on a monthly basis.
- Price proposals for cleaning of entire suite or offices.
Special Trash Removal
Special trash removal requests should be made through the property management office and not directly to the cleaning company.
- Your moving company should remove your move-in trash, such as boxes, wall protection, pallets and packing materials. Old records and files should be purged prior to the move to save your company time and money.
- Movable trash bins are available for tenant use in performing file clean-outs. Upon request, a day porter will remove and empty the trash bin from your suite during the day (as available) for a fee of $25.00 per bin.
Tips for better cleaning:
- Submit work orders using the on-line work order system if you have a complaint. Be as detailed in the description of the complaint as possible - do not use general descriptions;
- Request a walk through with the cleaning supervisor if your complaint is not being properly addressed;
- Schedule a night for detailed dusting, such as a Friday night, and have employees remove their files and papers from desktops;
- Minimize the amount of personal items stored in restrooms that must to be cleaned around;
- Limit the movement around the office of personnel carrying coffee or soft drinks;
- Consider contracting for a carpet maintenance program;
- Schedule regular office cleaning days, such as once a month or once a quarter, where employees detail clean their desks or workstations, kitchen cabinets, etc.